Business Law with an emphasis on estate planning and taxation.
Matt Policastro is a shareholder in the Business Law Department of Lionel Sawyer & Collins. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Policastro was an associate with the Dispute Resolution Group at Deloitte & Touche LLP in Los Angeles, where his practice focused on tax controversy work. Mr. Policastro received his J.D. from Syracuse University and his LL.M. in taxation at the Georgetown Law Center.
- Member, State Bar of Nevada
- Member, State Bar of California
- Georgetown University Law Center, LL.M., Taxation, 2003
- Syracuse University College of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2002
- Order of the Coif
- Dean's List
- Executive Editor, Syracuse University Law and Technology Journal
- Tax Moot Court
- Pepperdine University, B.S., Business Administration, 1999
- State Bar of Nevada
- State Bar of California