Rob Hernquist is an associate in the Firm's Litigation Department. His practice focus includes commercial litigation, complex civil litigation, real estate disputes and construction matters.
Mr. Hernquist was a paralegal prior to attending law school, and continued working as a law clerk while pursuing his law degree. He also performed pro bono work for the Metropolitan Tenants Organization in Chicago, and worked as a student attorney at his school's legal clinic, where he served as a guardian ad litem, presented guardianship petitions in court, and prepared temporary restraining orders for victims of domestic violence.
Rob is recognized by Mountain States Super Lawyers for Business Litigation in 2012 and 2013. He has an AV peer-review rating in the Martindale-Hubbell directory.
- Arthur v. Catour: An Examination of the Collateral Source Rule in Illinois, 38 LOY. U. CHI. L.J. 169 (2006).
- Member, State Bar of Nevada
- Member, Clark County Bar Association
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2007
- Loyola University Chicago Law Journal, Lead Articles Editor
- Fellow, Institute for Consumer Antitrust Studies
- Certificate in Advocacy
- Loyola University Chicago, Certificate in Paralegal Studies, with honors, 2001
- DePaul University, B.S. in Business Administration, 1996