Mr. Hejmanowski's practice involves a wide variety of complex commercial disputes and tort litigation. He has handled cases involving mining royalty disputes, savings and loan litigation, lender liability, construction defect, premises liability, business torts and contract disputes of many different kinds.
Mr. Hejmanowski is a member of the Firm's Executive Committee, the Firm's Managing Partner, and Vice-Chair of the Litigation Department. Mr. Hejmanowski is a Fellow in the American College of Trial Lawyers, is listed in The Best Lawyers in America for Bet-the-Company Litigation and Commercial Litigation, in Nevada Super Lawyers for Business Litigation, and is also found in Who's Who in American Law. Chambers USA ranks Mr. Hejmanowski as one of the leading litigators in the State of Nevada and clients describe him as "well thought-of and confident."
Mr. Hejmanowski has an AV rating in the Martindale-Hubbell Directory.
- Member, State Bar of Nevada
- Member, State Bar of Wisconsin
- Member, Bar of the District of Columbia
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Clark County Bar Association
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, J.D., 1972
- University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh, B.B.A., 1969