Intellectual Property, Gaming, Technology, Internet Law, Internet Gaming, Promotional Gaming, Sweepstakes Law, Video Game Law
Greg Gemignani's practice focuses primarily on intellectual property law, gaming law, technology law, internet law, online gaming law, and online promotions law. He has represented many clients ranging from the largest casino companies to start-up Internet ventures. Prior to engaging in the practice of law, Greg was a software systems engineer at Electronic Data Systems Corporation. He has been listed in The Best Lawyers in America.
Greg has published a number of articles, including:
- "Nevada's New Game Developer Registration," co-author Brin Gibson, in Casino Enterprise Management (2010) Read the article
- "Taking Your Game With You -- Mobile Gaming," co-author Ellen Whittemore, Clark County Bar Association Communiqué, February 2008
- "Intellectual Property Audits for Gaming Companies," in Casino Enterprise Management (2003)
- "Net Success Interactive Promotions in the Internet Age," in the August 2002 edition of Gaming Law Review
- "Protecting Brand Image on the Internet," published in Internet Gaming Report Volume V (2002)
- "Introduction to Intellectual Property," published in Internet Gaming Report Volume IV (2001)
- "Copyright Law and the Internet," in the Clark County Bar Communiqué (2001)
- "Introduction to Trademark Law," published by the Nevada Bar for continuing legal education classes (2000 & 2002).
Greg's presentations to date include:
- "General Intellectual Property Law Issues for Managers," presented to the Casino Management Association (2002)
- "Intellectual Property Law for E-Business," presented to the International Interactive Gaming Conference (2001)
- "Introduction to Intellectual Property Law," presented to the Casino Management Association (2001).
- Member, International Masters of Gaming Law
- Member, International Association of Gaming Advisors
- Member, Technology Business Alliance of Nevada
- Member, Clark County Bar Association
- Member, The Augustus Society
- University of Wisconsin Law School, J.D., cum laude, 1999
- St. Norbert College in DePere, Wisconsin, B.A., 1987
- State Bar of Nevada, 2000
- State Bar of Wisconsin, 1999