Business Law, Real Estate
Pearl Gallagher is a shareholder in the Business Law Department of Lionel Sawyer & Collins. Ms. Gallagher has assisted clients in a wide variety of real estate matters including real estate acquisitions, sales, trustee’s sales, leasing and financing. She also represents clients in complex corporate acquisitions and matters. She is co-editor of the Firm’s publication, Doing Business in Nevada: A Practical Guide (Second and Third Editions) and Bishop and Zucker on Nevada Corporations and Limited Liability Companies and a contributing author to the Nevada section of the State-by-State Guide to Commercial Real Estate Leases, Third Edition by Mark A. Senn.
Ms. Gallagher was named a Rising Star for 2009 in Business/Corporate Law and in 2012 for Real Estate Law by Mountain States Super Lawyers as well as one of the “ Best Up & Coming Attorneys” in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012 and as one of Nevada's "Legal Elite" in 2013 by Nevada Business Magazine. She is admitted to the State Bar of Nevada and the Illinois State Bar.
- Rising Star 2009,: Business/Corporate Law, 2012: Real Estate Law, Mountain States Super Lawyers
- Best Up & Coming Attorneys 2009- 2012, and Legal Elite, 2013, Nevada Business Magazine
- Member, State Bar of Nevada
- Member, State Bar of Illinois
- Member, Clark County Bar Association
- Leadership Las Vegas graduate, class of 2011
- Recent Changes to Real Esate Law, 22 NEVADA LAWYER VOL. 1, 18-22 (Jan., 2014), with Matt Watson
- The Continued Evolution of the Trustee's Sale Process in Nevada, 34 COMMUNIQUE NO. .11, 18-20 (Nov. 2013), With Matt Watson
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law, J.D., cum laude, with Tax Certificate, 2005
- Student Editor, Loyola University Chicago Consumer Law Review
- Menlo College, Atherton, California, B.S. in Business Management, magna cum laude, 2002