Health Care Law; Insurance Law; Real Estate Law; Corporate Law and General Commercial Transactions
Lynn Fulstone is a shareholder in Lionel Sawyer & Collins’ Business Law Department. Ms. Fulstone’s primary practice areas are health care law and general commercial transactions. She has extensive experience in insurance, real estate, financing, corporate and general business matters. Ms. Fulstone has also represented the Firm’s health care and insurance clients before the Nevada State Legislature and regulatory agencies. Ms. Fulstone is listed in The Best Lawyers in America for Health Care Law.
Prior to joining the Firm, Ms. Fulstone was a medical technologist for 15 years and worked in the areas of quality assurance and risk management. As a lawyer and shareholder with Lionel Sawyer & Collins, Ms. Fulstone has combined her health care background, her business degree and her commercial practice to provide highly effective representation to the Firm’s health care and business clients.
Ms. Fulstone has an AV rating in the Martindale-Hubbell Directory. She is a frequent speaker in the field of health care law.
- Member, State Bar of Nevada
- President, Insurance and Health Law Section of the State Bar of Nevada
- Vice Chairperson, Board of Bar Examiners, State Bar of Nevada
- Member, Clark County Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, American Health Lawyers Association
- Villanova University, J.D., magna cum laude, 1993
- National University, M.B.A., with distinction, 1989
- University of Delaware, B.S., 1975