Appellate Practice; Business, Commercial and Insurance Litigation
David N. Frederick is a shareholder in Lionel Sawyer & Collins' Litigation Department. Mr. Frederick conducts a litigation practice with emphasis on all areas of civil appellate practice. He is listed in Best Lawyers in America for Appellate Law and Commercial Litigation and was named "Las Vegas Lawyer of the Year" for Appellate Law in their 2013 edition.
Mr. Frederick has an AV rating in the Martindale-Hubbell Directory. In 2012, he was elected a Fellow of the American Academy of Appellate Lawyers.
- Member, Nevada Supreme Court Bench-Bar Committee
- American Bar Association, Member of Council of Appellate Lawyers and Sections on: Tort and Insurance Practice; Litigation
- State Bar of Nevada, Member, Nevada Supreme Court Committees on Amending Discovery Rules, 1986-1987; Intermediate Court of Appeals, 1989-1990, and Writ Practice, 1995–current; Revision of Nevada Civil Jury Instruction, 2004–present
- Clark County Bar Association
- University of Chicago, J.D., 1973
- Co-Champion, University of Chicago Hinton Moot Court Competition, 1973
- University of Chicago, A.B., 1967
- State Bar of Nevada, 1974
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, 1976
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1988